In today’s society, more and more teenagers are finding themselves overweight. They are bombarded by fast food ads, sedentary activity (TV., computer games..etc.) and lack of resources to become more active.
It is important for teenagers developing healthy eating behaviours together with good attitude toward being active.
Teens Training Benefits:
- reduce childhood obesity risk
- aides in building strong bones, muscle and joints
- provides prevention in development of high blood pressure
- provides prevention in development eating disorders
- improves the immune system, helps to reduce number of colds, flu..etc
- boost self confidence and improves self-esteem!
The better shape you’re in, the faster you fire brain waves that are responsible for quick thinking!